[dtp-pmc] Extension of DTP Usability Discussion to Monday, February 11

Hi all...

There has been a request made to extend the DTP Usability discussion deadline from February 6 to February 11. To get the most information I can before I have to buckle down and start coding some demo code for EclipseCon, we will gladly do this for additional feedback.

If you have additional comments, please either forward them to me directly, send them to the mailing lists, the DTP newsgroup, or comment directly at the DTP Usability Comments Wiki page at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Connectivity:Usability:High_Level_Design_Comments. The document to comment on is at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Connectivity:Usability:High_Level_Design.

Thanks for your patience and your comments!

Thanks.
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Senior Software Engineer