[dtp-pmc] Scrubbing the "future" target milestone bugs

As discussed in the 11/26 team meeting [0], we'd like to check all DTP bugs
with a "future" target milestone to make sure that each really is out of
scope for planned DTP releases (and hence should have a "future" target
milestone). Bugs in scope for planned DTP releases should have the most
specific target milestone possible set, so those depending on certain bugs
or tracking defect metrics can get the best possible information from BZ
queries. Bug with no target milestone set (appears as "--" in BZ) indicate
that we have not evaluated the bug yet, and hence do not know. By default,
all new bugs have a "--" target milestone.

Currently there are 131 bugs with a "future" target milestone. We'd like
all DTP committers and project leads to review bugs assigned to their
components and make any required adjustments. Please send me a list of the
bugs that you've reviewed by the end of 12/19 (W). On 12/20, I will reset
any "future" target milestone bugs that have not been reviewed to have an
unknown ("--") target milestone. This will allow us to track these bugs
more clearly going forward and ask specific component owners to review
these items.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair