Re: [dtp-pmc] Petition for 186305 in RC3 - Committed

> This fixes a problem in the base connection profile content provider
where
> an imported profile becomes unusable (in the UI) if its name matches that
> of a previously deleted profile.
>
> I thought I had this fixed, but it failed verification (I forgot to
invoke
> the delegate methods from the listener; those are the ones that actually
do
> the work).

Also fixed an issue where profiles would not update properly if a duplicate
was contained in the import file, but overwrite was not selected.  This was
found while testing the above fix.

I tested both fixes pretty thoroughly.

Projects modified:
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.server.ui
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui

Rob

Back to the top