Re: [dtp-pmc] Posting for DTP Community page

Ben,

It was good to see you this week at EclipseCon, and we at DTP appreciate
Nexaweb's adoption of DTP. I have updated our community page with the text
you sent below.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Ben Bloch"
             <bbloch@nexaweb.c
             Sent by:                  <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [dtp-pmc] Posting for DTP Community
             03/08/2007 09:56          page
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

Hello,

Could the PMC please post this listing on the Community Page. It is a
description of Nexaweb and its Studio product which uses DTP in an
important and I think well implemented piece.  Please let me know of any
questions or problems. Thanks in advance.

---- Listing   -------

Nexaweb EW2.0 Platform is a comprehensive development and run-time
framework for building, deploying, and maintaining mission-critical Web 2.0
applications.  Consisting of a Universal Client Framework (UCF), Enterprise
Data Services, Internet Messaging Bus and Nexaweb Studio (an Eclipse-based
IDE), the platform enables declarative programming across a range of client
environments (including Ajax and Java) bringing efficiency and rapid ROI
throughout the Application Lifecycle.  It also fully embraces established
and emerging OSS technologies – in Apache, Eclipse and other leading OSS
communities.

Nexaweb Studio uses DTP to make it easy to bind visual Ajax and Java
components to relational data bases for viewing, creating and updating data
using the platform’s Enterprise Data Services technology. Using Studio,
mapping of data base tables to UI elements (list box, combo box, table,
tree, tree table) is drag-n-drop and point-n-click. Nexaweb Studio
integrates various wizards – for data binding, sql statements and more –
with DTP Data Source Explorer as well as Nexaweb Studio’s own Visual
Editor. It also presents DTP-defined data sources along with other data
sources and data service-related elements in its data perspectives.

-------  End Listing ------

Regards

Ben Bloch
Director, Community Development
Nexaweb Technologies
1 Van de Graaff, Burlington MA 01803
o 781.345.5449, c 617.834.1769
Email: bbloch@xxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.nexaweb.com
Apache XAP: http://incubator.apache.org/xap/

"Enterprise Web 2.0 Solutions - Richer, Thinner, Faster"