[dtp-pmc] DTP retrospective input

In early January, the DTP team decided to take a look back at our efforts
through DTP 1.0. The PMC asked for input to this retrospective, and the
result has been posted on the following Wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DTP_Retrospective%2C_January_2007

We'd like to thank everyone who provided input, and we'd like to invite the
community at large to comment on the issues raised or other points. The PMC
will be considering these comments going forward, and will work with the
community to make future DTP releases even more efficient, transparent, and
predictable.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair