[dtp-pmc] DTP 0.9 Released!

DTP 0.9 has been released and is now available on the download site (in
addition to being part of the Callisto update site).

On behalf of the PMC, I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone for
working very hard to make 0.9 happen. The obvious parties are the
committers and the actual code you get in the zips. But there is a lot more
to it as well: the supporting infrastructure and everyone who has used DTP
and come back with suggestions and bugs. Essentially, it is the DTP
community as whole that deserves credit for how far we've come, and I would
like to extend a sincere "thank you!" from the PMC.

With 0.9 DTP has established a solid foundation on which to build. We are
very excited about the future of DTP, and we see many exciting things
coming!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair