[dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] BZ 28766 - Cannot refresh in DSE

+1

Regards,
Sheila
Inactive hide details for brian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxbrian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx

          brian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx
          Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          04/21/2006 07:40 AM

          Please respond to
          DTP development mailing list

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[dtp-dev] BZ 28766 - Cannot refresh in DSE

Hi all...

I have been able to fix this BZ entry and once again enable refreshing of
different nodes in the DSE to regenerate their child elements.

This P1 bug involved a couple of UI changes:

1) The Refresh menu was not appearing for profile categories. Now it does.
This shouldn't affect anyone.
2) The Refresh menu was not appearing for any SQL model component that
populated beneath a connected profile. Now it does. This involved making a
change to the plugin.xml for
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.server.ui to contribute the Refresh
menu action that was already written, just not exposed in the DSE.

Since this involved some UI changes, I need approval before I can deliver
the fixes. This also dovetails nicely with a change Rob made recently for
BZ 133221 which fixes an issue with refreshing triggers in Derby profiles.

Thanks in advance.
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Senior Software Engineer