[dtp-pmc] Initial testing on the Eclipse 3.2M6 build

I've been doing some initial testing of DTP on Eclipse 3.2M6 over this past
weekend. It looks really good -- loads and works as expected, and as it did
on M5a. The only serious issue I found turns out to have been introduced
during plug-in jarring, and also appears in M5a (BZ#134414). Note that this
testing was done with the latest i-streams from GEF and EMF, so we'll have
to look for their official M6 builds during the week to verify. Otherwise,
we seem on target to meet the DTP synch point on 4/7!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.