[dtp-pmc] BZ130377

I've been having a conversation about BZ130377, and have determined what
needs to be done (at a high level) to meet the request. Essentially, we
need to define an initial set of DTP features and include them in a
"features" folder in the DTP build zips. This should be too hard to do. I'd
like to propose that we start out with four features, to which we can add
later as necessary:

org.eclipse.datatools.modelbase.feature
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.feature
org.eclipse.datatools.sqldevtools.feature
org.eclipse.datatools.sdk.feature

I know we've talked about an ODA/BIRT feature, and also more granularity
across the board, but I'd like to start with these for now, just to get
something in the build.

Concerns?

Regards,
John Graham