[dtp-pmc] Status of DTP 0.7 Release

DTP is now in the final phases of delivering 0.7, our first release. As
part of the Eclipse process, an Intellectual Property (IP) audit is
performed on all proposed releases made by Eclipse projects. The DTP PMC is
awaiting the results of this audit, and will inform the community when we
have an update. Once we have passed the IP audit and received approval from
the EMO, we will take the DTP release candidate and promote it to 0.7. In
the meantime, we are testing the release candidate and making bug fixes
that are deemed important enough to risk at this stage.

I would like to thank the entire DTP team for the exceptional effort given
to get DTP 0.7 to this final stage. I really believe that DTP 0.7 will be a
valuable addition to the Eclipse ecosystem, and I look forward to working
with everyone on future DTP releases!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair