[dtp-pmc] Nominate committer for modelbase sub-project

I would like to nominate 3 committer whom have been contributed to SQLModel and DBdefinition in the past years at IBM. Their quality work and knowledge about modeling really benefit the open source community in WTP in the past and DTP today.

As I mentioned all three candidates contributed to SQLModel and DBDefinition model in the past years. They all have solid understand about SQL 99/2003 spec, as well as database vendor specific requirement. The quality and robustness of the modelbase project - SQLModel and DBDefinition model speaks for them as well.

Alex Vainchtein - Alex participated remotely when we had the DTP face to face meeting hosted by Sybase in 2005. Alex has contributed to Access Control (User , Privilege, etc.) area toward SQLModel. He also help to port both model from WTP to DTP last year. He will be able to contribute to future modeling process requirement toward SQL Model.

Hemant Kolwalkar - In additional to his knowledge and contribution  to SQLModel, Hemant is responsible for in DBDefinition model, specific in the area of extension of DBDefinition model. For example, all the vendor XMI file used in DTP today were designed and maintained by Hemant. Recently, Hemant was helping DTP SQL Dev Tools' member to enhance 'routine' package.

Rick Mandel - Rick is one of the main contributor toward the SQLModel Routine aspect. He also has many years of experience in stored procedure and routine development (Good new for the committer in routine development and debugging). With the amount of request from this area, Rick would be an great resource for DTP project.

To follow the nomination process I will send out separate nomination for your vote.

Thanks,

Der-Ping Chou
Information Management Tooling
Development Manager - Data Tools