[dtp-pmc] Vote requested for BZ 132341

I'd like to include BZ 132341 in the 0.7 release. Essentially, we have to
update the manifest file in
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.compatibility to insure that this
plug-in loads only under Eclipse 3.1 and not 3.2. If this plug-in is loaded
in 3.2, then problems could arise, since it contains copies of platform
code. Having it present in a 3.2 environment could happen in a number of
ways. Examples:

(1) compatibility is incorrectly installed into a 3.2 target
(2) compatibility is installed into a 3.1 target which is later upgraded to
3.2.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair