RE: [dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug status

Linda,

+1 for getting these into 0.7. If Sheila agrees, then please deliver and
let me know (dtp-dev) when you're done.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             "Linda Chan"
             <LChan@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "DTP PMC mailing list"
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         <dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "DTP
             clipse.org                development mailing list"
                                       <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             03/17/2006 04:42
                                       RE: [dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly
                                       build and bug status
             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

We found a couple of major bugs tonight in the ODA components, and I would
like to get the fix into 0.7 release.

Bugzilla 132300 - Missing export package in oda.design.ui manifest.mf
    This is detected only now when some BIRT components, which depend on
this ODA plugin, are also moving its plugin dependencies to OSGi
manifest.mf .

Bugzilla 132301 - ODA design model class has invalid enum reference
    This is blocking BIRT integration.

Since both of these are related to the fairly new ODA design-time
framework, it mainly impacts the current BIRT integration.  A fix is ready
and regression tested.
 I'd like to get the fix into the 0.7 release, and ready to commit the fix
... with an additional PMC vote.

Linda