Re: [dtp-pmc] Output Preference Page Removed

Rob,

That's fine -- you did the right procedure, and had two votes from the PMC
for the change. Thanks for taking care of this!

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             rcernich@sybase.c
             om
             dtp-pmc-bounces@e         dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             clipse.org                                                 cc
                                       dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
             03/15/2006 10:52          [dtp-pmc] Output Preference Page
             PM                        Removed

             Please respond to
              DTP PMC mailing
                   list
             <dtp-pmc@eclipse.
                   org>

John,

I hope you don't mind that I jumped the gun checking this in before you had
a chance to vote, but I figured you were a +1 as well and wanted to get
this in before code freeze.

That said, I've removed the output preference page as requested.

Rob