[dtp-pmc] Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the input.

> not a trivial change and would take some time.  If we really feel
> this fix is critical and want to get it taken care of ASAP then I
> would recommend we just restore the existing functionality.
> Otherwise, we should probably fix this later.   I'll leave the
> decision to you.

My preference would be to implement it correctly.  This will allow the
content provider for the SQL model to be used in other views/dialogs
without hassle.

I'll defer to the PMC to decide whether this defect should retain its
critical status and/or be deferred post-0.7.

Regards,
Rob

Back to the top