[dtp-pmc] DTP Milestone 1 build released, boards the Eclipse release train

I am pleased to announce that the first DTP milestone build (M1) is now
available via the DTP downloads page. This build has been tested on Eclipse
3.1 and 3.2M3, and represents the first step in DTP synchronization with
the Eclipse 3.2 release train (“Callisto”).

I would like to thank the DTP committer community and the PMC for working
hard to get this build complete on time. While this is only the first DTP
milestone, I believe the foundation it provides will allow future DTP
milestones and releases to succeed and serve the needs of the Eclipse
community.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC