From: dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:59 PM
To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-pmc] Suggestions for EclipseCon06 DTP tutorial session

We've been bouncing around some ideas about topics to include in an
EclipseCon DTP tutorial:

1) Extending the models
2) Creating a connection profile
3) Creating an ODA driver
4) Extending the SQL editor
5) Extending the SQL Query model and parser

I'd like to ask the community to provide feedback about these choices:
Which ones do you think are useful? How many should we try to fit into the
4 hour session? Other suggestions?

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC