Re: [dtp-dev] Data Tools will not compile against Eclipse 4.31 / 2024-03

It would be good to open an issue here:

We have one whole day before the SimRel RC2 deadline to address that issue.

On Mar 5, 2024, at 21:45, Brian Fernandes via dtp-dev <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The interfaces org.eclipse.ui.commands.ICommand / ICommandManager / IKeySequenceBinding (and possibly more) have been removed from Eclipse 4.31. Classes using these interfaces like AbstractSQLEditorTextHover will not compile against this release of Eclipse; other code may be affected as well.

If it helps, I found this commit in the sourceediting repo where use of this interface was modified to work with 4.31.

Given the 4.31 release in a little over a week, seems like something that must be addressed soon - unless I'm mistaken and have been looking at the wrong branch (master)!

Best,
Brian