Re: [dtp-dev] How to compile DTP from source?

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the detailed instructions, it helped a lot.
I used the same approach for resolving org.apache.commons.net and org.apache.oro

I also tried to apply the same approach to org.junit, however I was still left with some unresolved compilation error in the following modules:
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.tests
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.design.tests
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.profile.tests
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.tests

The compilation error was "TestCase cannot be resolved to a type".
I have just closed these projects in order to ignore the issue for now and focus on compilation.

The next errors that I have encountered are in the following projects:
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.repository.file
- org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.repository.uri

Both projects have an error stating that org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.IConnectionProfile cannot be resolved.
However this is built in the workspace in the org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity module.

Both projects also report Unsatisfied version constraint: 'org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity: [0.9.1, 1.5.0)' against the MANIFEST.MF file.

In all cases I have checked out the master branch of the git repositories.
There was an issue when checking out the module org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity,
the problem was that the project contains a nested project with exactly the same name so I unchecked the parent module in order to import the nested child module.

I would appreciate any pointers on how to resolve these issues so that I can compile DTP.

Regards,
Neil