Re: [dtp-dev] Some releng decisions to make

One more related question…

3. What Eclipse versions should we support with the upcoming release. The build is currently configured to build against Neon M2 and to cross-build against Mars and Mars.1 targets. Should we limit the support to Neon? If we should retain support for older Eclipse versions, how far back should we go?

It would be good to answer these questions sooner rather than later so that we don’t cause too much thrashing in the Neon aggregation stream.

Thanks,

- Konstantin