Re: [dtp-dev] Working DTP build at eclipse.org

I have pushed the new build system into DTP git repo. You can find it in the [org.eclipse.datatools.build]\releng.new folder. The existing build system was not disturbed. Once we are comfortable with the new system, we will need to remove the old one to avoid confusion, but that can wait.

I am still waiting for access to DTP HIPP to configure the build to run in it’s proper place.

Thanks,

- Konstantin