[dtp-dev] Resources on SQL Query Parser

Hello all,

I'm looking around trying to find a way to use the SQL Query Parser object stand-alone. I've implemented some basic examples using the "SQL Query Parser User documentation" page, but I'm missing a key piece - I need to be able to parse db2 queries, and I'm currently out of ideas.

How can I register and use the db2 specific parser in the most basic way possible? I don't have an active connection to a database. I need to write a small set of classes for a very specific purpose, and then include these classes to be consumed in a very large project, so I want to make them as self-contained and testable as possible.

Any examples on how to register and use the db2 specific parser?

Kind regards,
Leonardo Herrera

Back to the top