[dtp-dev] Questions on the project

I've been looking for a fully complete SQL DML parser with vendor specific support for a few weeks. While I've had some success in finding partially complete parsers, some of the parsers take 8Gb+ RAM just to run making their inclusion in my OSS project a no go.

Couple things I was wondering about this project:

1. It appears that your parser is quite well divorced from the rest of the tools you're building. There isn't anything Eclipse IDE specific in the parsers/lexers themselves are there?

2. Is there a maven repository for the jars? I've clone the git repository to have a look at all the code but I'm more interested in using the jars as is.

3. I'm confused on the lpg.jar requirement. Can I use the jars as is without needing to obtain the lpg.jar and runtime environment?

Thanks much.

Back to the top