From:        Chris Hines <eclipse-bugzilla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/06/2012 10:53 AM
Subject:        [dtp-dev] Where can I get the unit tests for o.e.d.modelbase?
Sent by:        dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello DTP developers,

I think I have found a couple of bugs in DTP modelbase but I want to confirm them before I submit reports to bugzilla. To that end I am looking for the existing test code for o.e.d.modelbase so I can write some new tests within the existing framework.

I have already cloned the GIT repository for o.e.d.modelbase, but I didn't see any tests.

If there is no existing test suite, then I will proceed without it, but I feel like I'm just missing something.

dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx