[dtp-dev] Where can I get the unit tests for o.e.d.modelbase?

Hello DTP developers,

I think I have found a couple of bugs in DTP modelbase but I want to confirm them before I submit reports to bugzilla. To that end I am looking for the existing test code for o.e.d.modelbase so I can write some new tests within the existing framework.

I have already cloned the GIT repository for o.e.d.modelbase, but I didn't see any tests.

If there is no existing test suite, then I will proceed without it, but I feel like I'm just missing something.

Chris Hines

Back to the top