[dtp-dev] Constructor change in XMLSourceFromPath for version 1.9.2

FYI,

We recently upgraded to Eclipse 3.7.2 target platform for our JBoss build and it was an unexpected surprise that there was a breaking change in one of the org.eclipse.datatools.enablement plugins.

Namely, one of the constructor signatures for the class: org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oda.xml.util.XMLSourceFromPath changed.

Wasn't expecting that for a patch release.

Barry LaFond
Teiid Designer Project Lead

Back to the top