[dtp-dev] Fix for Bug #347315: scrapbook picking up the wrong connection in manual commit

Hi,

I submitted a patch to fix bug #347315 [1], a nasty bug in the scrapbook SQL execution code, where it picks the wrong connection in manual commit mode. The bug was originally flagged as a PostgreSQL-specific bug but it's not.

I'd like to know if someone could review the patch and give me some feedback. It could be an interesting fix to get into DTP 1.9.1?

Thank you!
-- Pierre

Back to the top