Re: [dtp-dev] DTP Migration from CVS to Git

FYI, I discovered an minor issue when trying to load all the DTP projects from Git into my workspace.  In the SQLDevTools Git repository (that is, ssh://<userid>@git.eclipse.org/gitroot/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.git )

The issue is that the plugins folder inside the Working directory of the repository has a ".project" file.  This makes the Import Projects... action on the repository want to import the plugins directory itself as a project into the workspace, rather than the projects that it contains.  To get around this, I need to select and import each project into my workspace one at a time, which is quite tedious, since there are 30 of them.

If nobody objects, I think as my first Git operation I'll try to remove that .project file :-)

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton

DTP PMC Lead