From: "Sandeep Krishnan" <krishsandy85@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 12:14:20 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [dtp-dev] DTP plugin query

Hello,

I have been doing some analysis on the Bug reports for the different
products of Eclipse. For the Datatools project, is it possible to know
which plugins map to the components listed in Bugzilla. There are 30
components listed in the DataTools product and I was trying to find the
corresponding plugins or group of plugins which relate to these
components. Can I get this information from somewhere? I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Sandeep Krishnan