Re: [dtp-dev] Cannot access SQLite tables

 Am 12.08.2010 16:19, schrieb Brian Fitzpatrick:
Interesting...

Well, using the latest code (from 1.8.1), I'm able to connect to an empty SQLite database.

And I'm able to connect to your database as well and can drill into your two tables in there.

Im not sure what you mean by "drill into" my tables. I can see those tables and their columns but I cannot edit them (see the actual values).
I installed DTP 1.80 now but the problem is still there.

Btw, the file sqlitejdbc-v051.jar does not exist on my system. I downloaded it from http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/ put it into my jre/lib/ext folder and updatet the path in the driver definition pane. Is this the usual installation procedure?

The current behavior (with v1.8.0) is quite strange: Right after connecting to the DB, DTP gets _some_ column data types right. "Data-> Sample Contents" works here. But after doing a refresh or waiting some time, the data types are not shown anymore and there is only "Nullable" left.

--
Janosch

Back to the top