Re: [dtp-dev] Cannot access SQLite tables

Am 12.08.2010 15:30, schrieb Brian Fitzpatrick:
Hi Janosch,

What version of Eclipse and DTP are you using?
The version is 1.7.0.v200906050400. I just installed it yesterday.
We added SQLite support (via a new connection profile and driver template) back in DTP 1.7 (Eclipse 3.5) I believe. If you're using the Generic JDBC profile, it won't work because of the unique requirements of SQLite DBs.

As I said, I tried both approaches. I also tried the SQLite JDBC driver (v 3.6.22). I think the tables cannot be edited because the data types of the columns are not recognized. The error message of one of the exception tells me that the " statement is not executing". I uploaded the sqlite file, if you'd like to test this in your environment: http://home.in.tum.de/~petersj/recognosco.db

cheers,
Janosch

Back to the top