[dtp-dev] Cannot access SQLite tables

Hi list,

I just tried to use DTP with SQLite. However, I could not get DTP to actually show me the contents of my tables. At first, I tried the Generic JDBC driver as explained here http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Connecting_to_SQLite. However, when I try to access the data of my "classifier" table via "Data->Edit" it says "No such table .classifier". I found a bug report from 2007 where people had similar problems using the JDBC driver.

Then I attempte to use the SQLite JDBC driver. Trying to acces the data results in an error: "An unknown or unsupported data type encountered for column id". It looks like the schema is not correctly recognized. The data type of all columns is not shown, only "Nullable" is shown. The Generic JDBC driver recognizes the data types correctly. I use the latest driver (sqlitejdbc-v056.jar).

Any ideas what's going wrong?

cheers,
Janosch

Back to the top