RE: [dtp-dev] Max Row Count and Max Display Row Count

Is there any chance that the problems with setting the Max Row Count and Max Display Row Count preferences will be addressed in DTP 1.7.2?  There have been patches submitted on the bugzillas cited below.  I don't see that there have been any changes committed to CVS for the class with the problem.

Without the problem being fixed, a major feature of DTP is hobbled by the limitation of only 500 rows of a result set being retrieved.

--Charles Eutsler

From: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John L. Magee
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:47 PM
To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-dev] Max Row Count and Max Display Row Count

There are 4 bugzilla tickets for this issue with several patches attached. See 287059, 283807, 290272, and 281479.

I’m not an adequate Java developer to apply and build myself but it would sure be handy to get this issue resolved. I have imported the latest DTP nightly build but this issue is not resolved.

---

John L Magee

Back to the top