From: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Payton
Sent: 2009
1215 6:50
To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-dev] How long are DTP nightly builds kept?

A question for the DTP Build team:  how long are the Nigtly builds kept?  That is, how long do Nigtly builds exist before they are deleted?  Has there been any change in this area?

We have a process that pulls in DTP builds approximately weekly.  We're running into a problem where builds disappear from the Eclipse mirror server we use more quickly than they used to, which is causing some problems for our internal Eclipse build and package.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton
SQL and XML Query Tools Development