[dtp-dev] New FAQ page on the Wiki for DTP

Hi all...

I've created a new Wiki page as a repository for common questions posed by the community. This will provide us a consistent place to refer people for some high-level, oft-asked questions.

You can find the page here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_FAQ

I've linked to it from the main DTP Wiki page also.

Please feel free to add your own FAQs to the list - I've just started with some of the most common Connectivity questions I've run across over the last couple of years.

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P