[dtp-dev] DTP Project Lead meetings

Hello DTP Community,

FYI, we will begin holding regular DTP Project Lead meetings again starting next week, Monday, August 17.
Note:  these meetings are called "DTP Project Lead" meetings, but any interested members of the DTP community are welcome and encouraged to participate.

We are currently in the DTP 1.7.1 release cycle (for Eclipse 3.5.1).  We have just posted the RC1 (Release Candidate 1) build.  We are also discussing the content of DTP 1.8 (for Eclipse 3.6, a.k.a. "Helios").

Here's the meeting information.

Day:  Monday weekly
Time:  11 AM PST
Call-in information:
  Toll-free (US and Canada):  1-877-421-0033
  Participant passcode:  499347

(To get call-in information for outside the US and Canada, please contact me through this mailing list or by email.)

Brian Payton

DTP PMC Lead
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
bpayton "at" us.ibm.com