From: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx 代表 Alexander Kurtakov
Sent: 2009-1-28 (星期三) 19:40
To: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dtp-dev] Release 1.6.1 sources fetching question

Hi all,
Can someone give me some instructions how can I fetch the sources from
which release 1.6.1 is builded?
I looked in org.eclipse.datatools.build and org.eclipse.datatools.releng
but there is no tag  for the 1.6.1 release and I wasn't able to also
find the map file for this release.
Also I've checked the documentation at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Data_Tools_Platform:Release_Engineering but one
of the pages said that this is preliminary data and is not used
currently and http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Releng points to this page.
I'm feeling totally lost about how the builds are produced.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alexander Kurtakov