[dtp-dev] Release 1.6.1 sources fetching question

Hi all,
Can someone give me some instructions how can I fetch the sources from which release 1.6.1 is builded? I looked in org.eclipse.datatools.build and org.eclipse.datatools.releng but there is no tag for the 1.6.1 release and I wasn't able to also find the map file for this release. Also I've checked the documentation at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Data_Tools_Platform:Release_Engineering but one of the pages said that this is preliminary data and is not used currently and http://wiki.eclipse.org/DTP_Releng points to this page.
I'm feeling totally lost about how the builds are produced.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Alexander Kurtakov

Back to the top