[dtp-dev] When is DTP moving to Eclipse M5ish build? (and ICU update)

Hi DTP,

We in WTP have tried to move up to this week's Platform to stat adjusting for all the changes coming (such as related to ICU).

It seems we are blocked since part of our code (Dali) depends on DTP, and our code won't build, claiming an error related to DTP requiring a different version of ICU.
So ... just wondering ... when do you plan to move up? If you say "tonight" :) then I might wait for it ... if you say "not until next week after M5 is finalized" then I'll make other plans to tweak our build so it can continue.

Sorry if you've already mentioned your plans somewhere ... but, thought I'd just ask here.