Re: [dtp-dev] Impending removal of New Table Wizard from DTP due to lack of development support

Brian,

I think you're referring to

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools/plugins/org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.tablewizard/?root=Datatools_Project

(that is, o.e.d.sqltools.tablewizard, not o.e.d.sqltools.tableeditor).

-- John