RE: [dtp-dev] Build errors found in Today's Datatools Build (BuildId: ${buildId} )

Sorry , we can stop scheduling DTP daily build starting  2008-09-11 , but I forgot to comment upload script .

Thanks.

Yong Jiang

From: brian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:brian.fitzpatrick@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2008
911 5:59
To: Yong Jiang; Xiaoying Gu
Cc: dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [dtp-dev] Build errors found in Today's Datatools Build (BuildId: ${buildId} )

Hi there.

I've looked at the build log backwards and forwards and am not seeing any build issues. The log says the build was successful and uploading was also successful.

What was the actual error?

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2008 03:35 PM

Please respond to
xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

yjiang@xxxxxxxxxxx, dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[dtp-dev] Build errors found in Today's Datatools Build (BuildId: ${buildId} )

Hi All,

Build errors are found in today's DTP build(BuildId: ${buildId}):

Please refer to build.log for details:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/datatools/downloads/drops/N_DTP_1.6.1/build.log

Have a nice day!