[dtp-dev] About DBdefinition files and SQL Parser

Hi,

How were the DBdefinition xmi files done for SQL server versions 2000 and 2005. In some point we would like to add a 2008 version and simply copying doesn't seem a right approach.

Similar question about SQL Parser. I saw that Derby and Sybase had some generated parts for their parsers, how were they done? Currently we made a ugly hack to get past some splitting issues where some statements were incorrectly made into two or more statements, but this should be a temporary workaround not a solution ;) .

Thanks,
Ivar Meikas

Back to the top