[dtp-dev] Second and final review draft for DTP Connectivity help topics

Hello DTP Community,

The second and final draft of the DTP 1.6 Connectivity documentation topics can be found at
this URL. Per review feedback, I have taken out references to the Fast JDBC Driver button and
added a new topic for the Console Editor Application.

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/doc/Ganymede_drafts/dtp_connectivity_finaldraft.pdf

Please provide feedback in BZ 233085 by end of business, Tuesday, May 27.

 If anyone needs more time to review the docs, please email me.

Thanks in advance for your time and input,
Emily

Emily R. Kapner, Technical Writer
Sybase Technical Publications/DTP
Email: ekapner@xxxxxxxxxx