[dtp-dev] Cross-subproject component needed in bugzilla

I am trying to open a defect for a cross-subproject issue and could not figure out a component to specify.  Did I miss something?  If not, I think it would be good idea to have a component for tracking issues that apply to all of DTP and can also be used for cross-subproject issues.  It could simply be called "DataTools".

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Back to the top