[dtp-dev] Re: dtp-dev Digest, Vol 29, Issue 12

Hi,

Sounds like a normal way to use SQL Results view, but basically the SQL Results view doesn't execute your
SQL statements, that is, you need to execute them and then display the results into the view one by one.
We do have code to execute a group of sql statement which name is "GroupSQLResultsSupportRunnable" (dont know if this is the exact name)
which may meet your requirement, you can check it out.

SQLTools Developers,

I am adding the capability to execute the generated DDL against a database
server from the Generate DDL wizard.  I have a connection and string array
of SQL statements.  I would like to execute each command separately so
that the results show for each command in the SQL Results view.  Is there
a recommended way of doing this?

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software

Back to the top