Re: [dtp-dev] Scrubbing the "future" target milestone bugs

John,

Here are the defects from  the components Apache Derby Conn Profile, JDBC Connection Profile, DDL Generation, Open Data Access,Driver Mgt Frameworks, DSE Data Actions, Connection Mgt Framework, Connectivity and Data Source Explorer that have "future" target that have been reviewed:

105552
116408
116415
130524
130529
130532
132081
132670
137768
141112
150592
151747
157929
160990
164510
167537
173329
180356
181842
189662
190273
190629
190972
191561
193594
193957
197805
203333
203368
204049
204268
204623
204981
205726
205962
206525
209669
199766
193536
202658
132958
204345

Larry Dunnell
DB2 Tooling, RAD Data Tools and Eclipse Data Tools Project (DTP)
IBM DB2 Information Management Software