[dtp-dev] sybase doesn't show schemas iin drop down list

Someone recently asked a similar question but I didn't find a response.

Is there anyway I can specify the schema manually since they are not showing up in
the drop down list? I don't think it's a driver issue since it works in Squirrel
SQL.

On a separate note, are there any plans for DTP to populate the persistance.xml file
with connection properties? What's in the works for DTP (so I don't have to switch
to Netbeans on occasion ;-) )

thanks,
Dario Laverde
jug leader: http://nycjava.net