[dtp-dev] Separate staements during the execution from org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqlscrapbook.SQLScrapbookEditor

Title: Separate staements during the execution from org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqlscrapbook.SQLScrapbookEditor

Hi there,

Does anybody could help me? I'm trying to execute multiple atetements against data bases, different of Derby. I tried to separate SQL statements with ";"( which fortunately is default separator in MAXDB and this is registered in database definition too), but unfortunately GenericSQLParser didn’t split statements, separated with it. This is an example snippet:

CREATE TABLE DD_ADDRESS (
                ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
                EGN TIMESTAMP,
                STRING VARCHAR(255) UNICODE,
                FAMILY VARCHAR(255) UNICODE,
                NAME VARCHAR(255) UNICODE,
                CITY VARCHAR(255) UNICODE,
                NUMBER <UNKNOWN> NOT NULL
        );
ALTER TABLE DD_ADDRESS ADD CONSTRAINT DD_ADDRESS_PK PRIMARY KEY (ID)

Is the separator is used in correct way, or I have made mistake? I tried to type it on new row, to use GO instead of, but without any success. I tried to create JDBC connection to MAXDB and ORACLE in addition, but the behavior remained the same. The messages were:

Invalid end of SQL statement
        or
ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
Would you take a look and would you direct me how to solve my problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Dimiter

Back to the top