[dtp-dev] Issue with update site when directory access is redirected

Hi

I am trying to a setup a update site to publish our Eclipse Features.
The OTN site redirects all directory access to the main page; so when I try updating using Eclipse Update Manager, it returns the following error message. Any thoughts ?

Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access "http://.../dtp/";.
    Unable to access site: "http://.../dtp/"; [Server returned HTTP
response code: "302 Found" for URL: http://.../dtp/.] <http://.../.%5D>
    Unable to access site: "http://.../dtp/"; [Server returned HTTP
response code: "302 Found" for URL: http://.../dtp/.] <http://.../dtp/.%5D>

Note: ... is used to mask the complete url since it is not available yet.

Regards
Anthos

Back to the top