[dtp-dev] Primary key is not visualized correct

Title: Primary key is not visualized correct

Hi,

I'm using MAXDB database. I have no troubles to create data tables via SQLScrapbookEditor and respectively to create primary key field. The execution passed successfully, but unfortunately I realized that the primary key is not marked with its icon. I tried to create the same table in Derby database, and primary key was visualized correct. Could you explain me what information from the database definition/connection is necessary, in order primary key field to be decorated as such.

Best Regards,
Dimiter